We currently offer 2 options for our primary training and rental aircraft. These aircraft are both Cessna 172N models with ADS-B out&in.
We also offer a Cessna 172N for advanced pilots and training that requires a TAA. This plane has a dual Dynon HDX glass panel system, which includes autopilot and flight director functions, as well as typical moving maps, ADS-B out&in, with a WiFi link, VFR and IFR charts, and an Air Conditioner. This plane will meet the TAA requirements instead of needing a complex aircraft for commercial times, and is an excellent IFR training aircraft.
For high performance aircraft we offer a C182P model (currently undergoing a Dynon panel upgraded, expected complete May-June 2020). For those pilots who desire a multi-engine aircraft, we offer a Cessna 310.
Additional aircraft are currently for scenic flights and instruction only. Check the scenic page for more information.
- 1979 C172N
- Garmin 430W
- Dynon HDX dual screen with backup
- Air Conditioning
- Cessna 172N Dynon Checklist
- $155 per hour (wet rate)
- 1978 C172N
- Garmin 430
- Cessna 172N Checklist
- $135 per hour (wet rate)
- 1972 Cessna 182P
- Dynon Glass Panel Upgrade Coming Soon!
- 1972 Cessna 182P Owner Manual (for N21171)
- Cessna 182P Quiz (for checkout in N21171)
- Cessna 182P Weight & Balance (for N21171)
- Cessna 182P Preflight (for N21171)
- Cessna 182P Checklist (for N21171)
- AFH: Chapter 11 (complex and high performance airplanes)
- Prop and Power course (free from ASF, online training)
- Minimums: 100+TT, and CFI checkout (3hrs and 10 landings, min)
- $175 per hour (wet rate)